When I felt called to apply for the Board of Trustees at the Center for Spiritual Living Santa Rosa, I trusted that Spirit was guiding me toward something meaningful. More than two years later, I am deeply grateful for that guidance and for the opportunity to serve this extraordinary community.
Serving as a trustee has given me a renewed sense of purpose as I help protect the Center's financial well-being and participate in planning for its continued health and vitality for generations to come.
Every Sunday, I make it a point to meet someone new, and through this journey I have discovered greater joy, confidence in my abilities, and a deep sense of peace. Serving on the Board has enriched my life far beyond what I ever imagined
Maxine Wilkinson
Our Board of Trustees is made up of members who have chosen to deepen
their commitment to our spiritual community through service, leadership,
and shared stewardship. Throughout the coming months, we'll be
introducing you to some of the people who serve in this important role,
offering a glimpse into what inspires them and what Board service has
meant in their lives.
Trustee Vicki Dodson reflects on the
unexpected joys of serving. Her story offers a look behind the scenes
and reminds us that helping shape a spiritual community can be as
enriching as participating in it.
If Vicki's reflections awaken
an interest in serving on the Board yourself, we'd be delighted to begin
a conversation. Board members are selected from official members with a
history of participation, service, and spiritual study. To learn more,
contact info@cslsr.org.

Comments
Post a Comment